Let’s face it, under eye wrinkles are probably the first thing that we see when we start to worry about our age. They appear out of nowhere like little ninjas and steal your youth and smooth skin.
How to remove under eye wrinkles fast! Naturally
The under eye area is the most delicate area of skin on our face. It is usually the first part of the face to show our age! I’ll show you how to prevent and treat that will remove them fast!
- First, prep your skin, remove your makeup and gently exfoliate the skin around your eye area.
- Take 1 Tsp. of Vegetable Glycerin.
- Add 1 Tsp. of Rose Hips Oil or Hemp Seed Oil.
- Add 1 Tsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Mix these ingredients and GENTLY massage them under your eye area for 1 minute.
- Take a very warm damp wash cloth and press it on the under eye area.
- Allow the oils to absorb into your under eye wrinkles.
- Once absorbed, add more of the mixture under your eye area and massage again but this time add 1 Tsp. of raw organic honey and let it sink into your skin.
- Apply the warm wash cloth or cotton pads.
- Add more oil mixture.
- Cover the area with Vaseline.
Your eye wrinkles should be gone by 15 minutes. Your under eye area should now be feeling deeply hydrated, nourished, and the skin should feel plumped up and healthy! If you have very deep wrinkles still, use this oil mixture over night and apply Vaseline on top.