Most articles offer home remedies for facial pimples but rarely chest acne .
Read this article and you will discover several natural remedies that can help you treat and eliminate acne on this part of your body.
Causes of chest acne
There are several factors that can lead to the eruption of acne. Suffering from acne can be very painful and uncomfortable.
- The production of excess sebum can lead to the appearance of pimples on the chest. Due to the overproduction of sebum, poor hygiene and the accumulation of dead cells, dirt and dust in the pores. They form pustules, which may be filled with pus .
- An imbalance in hormonal levels is also one of the key factors for observing the rash of chest acne. An increase in the level of androgen (male hormone) in the blood can trigger the sebaceous glands to produce more sebum that promotes the appearance of acne on the body and chest.
- Bacterial growth due to sweating, especially during the summer season, excessive use of creams and lotions on the chest can also clog pores.
- Some people believe that body acne or chest acne is hereditary. That has not been proven yet. Body acne can also burst because of allergic reactions of certain foods or medications.
Home Remedies for chest Acne
First you need to determine what stage or type of acne you have : in case of a very invasive and really painful acne, we must go see a dermatologist. He may prescribe specific treatments. Otherwise for moderate acne these remedies below are going to be very useful to you.
1. Exfoliation with sugar and oats
Once a week, you should get into the habit of exfoliating your skin, especially the most vulnerable areas to blackheads and pimples.
2 handfuls of sugar
1 handful of oat bran
A little of water
- Wash the area well with a neutral soap.
- Mix the ingredients until it forms a paste and spread it on the chest by making circular motions.
- Rub without hurting yourself, don’t irritate the skin.Let it sit for 5 minutes and remove with warm water.
Oats has calming properties for inflammation and sugar helps eliminate dead cells.
Honey and vinegar mask
This mask is similar to the previous mask in preparation and application.
1 spoon of honey (25 g).
1 spoon of apple cider vinegar (15 ml).
- Mix the two ingredients until it forms a paste (if necessary, increase the quantity of one ingredient or another, so that the mixture is not too liquid or too thick).
- Apply to the affected area and exfoliate well.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
3. Baking soda, lemon, aloe Vera and sugar Mask
Baking soda and sugar act as exfoliants, lemon removes pigmentation and aloe vera softens and soothes the skin.
juice of a lemon
pulp of a stem of aloe vera
1 spoon of baking soda (4.6 g)
1 spoon of sugar (15 g)
- Cut a stem of aloe vera and open it to remove its gel.
- Put it in a container and add the baking soda and sugar, then mix well.
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into the previous preparation.
- Stir until you get a consistent paste that can spread over the skin.
- Wash and dry the area affected by acne.
- Apply the mask with circular motions for 3 minutes.
- Allow to dry for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.