Including spices in our diet is a practical and simple way to boost your metabolism and help your body burn more fat, add to that a balanced diet and exercise.
To have a healthy life it is important to have a balanced weight. However, attain an ideal weight is not always easy with the habits we have nowadays.
To attain your ideal weight it is important to bring together these three goals :
- Boost the metabolism.
- Reduce adipose tissue.
The spices we recommend are rich in nutrients that improve your quality of life and prevent diseases such as:
- High blood pressure
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Myocardial infarction
Mustard belongs to the crucifer family such as cabbage, Brussels sprouts and broccoli.
Mustard seeds are a spice that boost metabolism because it increases body heat and helps your body burn calories more efficiently.
What should you do ?
- You can consume 3 teaspoons of mustard seeds before exercising to help you burn more calories during your workout.
- The best option to get these benefits is to consume the seed. Even if you could opt for commercial mustard, it usually contains preservatives and salt which cause the opposite effect.
Fire up your metabolism with Turmeric , according to different studies, this spice has the ability to reduce the formation of adipose tissue.
This means that consuming it reduces body fat and prevents weight gain. In addition, it is useful in the treatment of diabetes because it improves insulin resistance and regulates hyperglycemia.
You Can Also Read : Foods High in Hyaluronic Acid
Ginger allows to the body to use accumulated fat as a surplus of fuel.
In addition, ginger is able to soothe and relax the gastrointestinal tract, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
To get these benefits, you have different options. The easiest way is to consume one cup of ginger tea a day. You can introduce it into your breakfast or your green juice.
Cardamom is an aromatic spice widely used in the Old Orient as a medicinal remedy against digestive problems.
It is important to consider its particular taste, sweet and spicy. Some people may not like it the first time.However, it is ideal for increasing the body’s ability to burn accumulated fat and boost metabolism.
Cinnamon comes from the branches of a shrub that, once dry and without bark, form these aromatic sticks that we know.
It has multiple benefits like:
- Decrease the acidity.
- Regulate the intestinal rhythm.
- Fight the flu.
- Reduce blood sugar levels.
- Regulate levels of triglycerides and bad cholesterol (LDL).
To enjoy all these benefits, just add a little cinnamon powder to your desserts. Another alternative is the cinnamon infusion that you can consume daily. You can add some milk to cinnamon infusion or use it in other drinks.
You Can Also Read : The Benefits Of Argan Oil , Or Moroccan Oil
Cumin is a spice that, in addition to boosting the metabolism, brings a special flavor and aroma to the dishes.
It contains a wide variety of properties that help us lose weight:
- Improves digestion by optimizing nutrient metabolism.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, very useful for stomach problems that produce swelling.
- Reduces gas production.
- It is a natural antioxidant that stimulates the metabolic expense that destroys adipose tissue by turning it into energy.
7 Black Pepper
Black pepper adds a spicy taste to foods while:
- Inhibiting the formation of new fat cells
- Stimulates the secretion of gastric juices, which speeds up the digestive process and intestinal evacuation
- Reducing the formation of intestinal gases that prevent the depurative functions
- Functioning as a natural diuretic
- Regulating blood pressure and preventing hypertension
To lose weight quickly, you need to supplement these spices that boost the metabolism of a daily exercise routine and a balanced diet.